How to Apply
CSI Scholarship Application Process
- Complete the Admissions process
- Have a minimum unweighted cumulative GPA of 3.00 and plan to enroll in 12 or more credits. ACT and/or SAT scores are also considered in the scholarship selection process.
- Submit FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) by March 1st, to be considered for need-based scholarships.
- Submit CSI Scholarships Application by March 1st for priority awarding. (The CSI Scholarship Application is located in MyCSI on the Money Matters tab.)
- Incoming freshman and transfer students must submit a transcript to complete your application.
- Check out the department/program scholarships for additional scholarship opportunities.
- Apply for State of Idaho scholarships, if you are an Idaho resident.
- Apply for outside scholarships
Priority Deadline for scholarship application is March 1st. Any applications received after that date will still be considered for 2nd Round Awards depending on available funds.
Incoming freshmen and transfer students need to submit official graduation/final transcripts to the CSI Admissions & Records Office to complete the application process.
Current CSI students do not need to submit CSI transcript.
More information is available on our Transcript Info.
It is customary to send scholarship donors a note of thanks for any scholarships you have received. Information for contacting donors will be provided in your award letter and on NetPartner if you receive a scholarship. Our Thank-You Notice Tips Page has some suggestions about writing these notices.
back to top