Transcripts are needed to complete the scholarship application process. Applications without the appropriate transcript will be considered VOID. It is up to the applicant to ensure that the transcripts have been submitted to the CSI Office of the Registrar.
- Current or returning students do not need to submit a transcript to complete the application.
- Incoming freshman and transfer students must submit an official transcript by March 1st to be considered for Priority Awarding.
What Documents Should I Submit?
Incoming High School Students:
- For Priority Awarding an official “in-progress” high school transcript must be submitted by March 1st. These transcripts must cover at least 7 semesters or 10 trimesters.
- A finial graduation transcript needs to be submitted to the Office of the Registrar by June 30th.
- Please submit ACT or SAT transcripts, if available.
Incoming GED or High School Equivalency students:
- A transcript from the organization you received your GED/HSE from that includes your composite score. If you received your GED here at CSI, you still need to make sure a copy of your transcript is on file with the CSI Office of the Registrar.
- Please submit, ACT or SAT transcripts, if available.
College students from another school:
- An official transcript from the institution you are transferring from.
- In order to be admitted to our College, students must provide their high school and college transcripts. College of Southern Idaho does not provide in-house evaluation of foreign transcripts (translation is NOT an equivalent to evaluation). Thus, transcripts must be evaluated through credential evaluation services. Only evaluation agencies that are members of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) are accepted.
Returning or current CSI students do not need to submit any transcript information.
Where Should I Submit Documents?
Transcripts can be mailed, or delivered directly to the CSI Office of the Registrar inside the Student Services Matrix, Taylor Building, on the CSI Campus.
Mailing address is:
College of Southern Idaho Admissions
PO Box 1238
Twin Falls, ID 83303
I have questions about transcript requirements
Please contact the Scholarship Office if you have any questions.
You can find us in the Student Services Matrix in the Taylor Building, by asking at the Financial Aid front desk.
Or you can reach us by phone or email:
Whitney Cook - 208-732-6283 - email@example.com
Sarah Danielson - 208-732-6226 - firstname.lastname@example.org